Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 Months Old!


Happy 3 month birthday little one! 


It has been a whirlwind few weeks - holy!  
  • Max and I joined mom and baby boot camp!  I was so scared to go the first day as I knew I would be in for a serious butt kicking and wasn't sure how Max would hold up.  He sat so nicely in his car seat for the whole hour.  I think he was in awe watching me work out like a fool.  We have signed up for 4 more weeks...
  • Max has made a few discoveries - his fist, his feet and some favorite toys - It is fun to watch him learn and play.
  • Carmon has been home in Alberta helping his dad with spraying and seeding in the fields - boy do we miss him! 
  • Max is drooling and blowing bubbles.
  • My Dad, Ian and Eric were just here for a visit - we had a lot of fun and ate a lot of treats!  I introduced them to the delights at San Remo Bakery and we were there three times in one weekend!  The boys had a great time playing with Max - he was very happy to show them all of his new tricks.

  • I celebrated my first Mother's Day!  Carmon and Max gave me a dozen white hydrangeas, my absolute favorite.  
  • Max has been practicing holding his head up and is getting stronger every time we put him on his tummy.  He REALLY wants to crawl but can't seem to get any traction with his little legs and he tries so hard...just grunting like crazy.  
  • My mom is coming tonight for a week of visiting - looking forward to celebrating a belated Mother's Day with her - I think a special outing is in order!  

2 comments:

Auntie Sebrina said...

OMG...I can't believe how much he has grown up in just a few weeks since we all seen him last! He is going to be a little munchin running around before we know it.

Lots of hugs and kisses from Auntie Sebrina & Uncle AJ!

katrina lauren said...

I just love this post! So sweet...all the nice pictures of Max hanging out with the men of the Barr family {especially the one with Grandpa...too cute!}
I can't believe how big and strong he is...holding his head up so high while on his tummy!
I thought of my friend so far away this Mother's Day as she celebrated being a Mommy for the first time....you're a natural & I feel so proud of you! xo
Happy 3 month celebration to wee Max! We love you!

K