Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 4 Months!


Happy 4 Month Birthday Max!

Today was a beautiful summer day and we relaxed outside under our shady umbrella for most of the afternoon.

Sleeping has improved - although I don't dare say too much as it seems when I write brag blogs about the success of Max's sleep routine, I jinx the next few nights...I will say that we are doing much better and are feeling well rested today. Carmon has been the master at putting Max down for naps with very little protest - extra big father's day present for you hunny! It is hard to believe how fast Max is growing - these days you will find him putting just about anything in his mouth and drooling like mad...will we see teeth soon in amongst that gummy grin?

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy birthday, sweet little man!

Auntie Brookelyn said...

Happy 4 month Birthday Max! Auntie can't believe how big your getting! Can't wait to see you this summer and hopefully you'll have little teeth to show me. I miss you lots. xoxoxo

Auntie (favorite) Kim said...

Now that Max is droulling he looks so much like Carmon did at that age. Looking forward to seeing you in July.