Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Three Day Weekend

Oh how I love the three day long weekend - no Sunday night panic, no scrambling to get the house in order all weekend long - this Monday off was such a bonus. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this now that I am back at work.

We enjoyed a Family Day brunch at Mildred's Temple Kitchen. Max had croissant and roasted potatoes.

Baba flew in for a weekend visit to celebrate Max's birthday and Max had a great time playing and showing Baba all of his new tricks. Baba spoiled us all rotten!

An angelic smile after another long night - not the best little sleeper these days!

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

oh love these photos....it's so nice to see your faces; though it makes me wish i was there. you look beautiful cheryl...and carm you're not too bad either ;o)
and then's there's max...well i just adore you little one xo.
all my love!
xo.
k

Gr. R. said...

A true Angel... how could that sweet little person in those green p.j.s present a problem during the night? Love the family picture. XO