Friday, October 2, 2009

Daddy's Home!


Am I ever glad to have my hubby home again! Carmon was in Alberta for 2 weeks helping his family with Harvest. Max and I certainly missed him!


Max and I had a few days on our own and then my mom came for 10 days - it was just great to have her here again. As always my mom was totally on board with projects and boy, do we always seem to have projects! um, like the roman blind for the bathroom that she made last time, that still was not hung up...oops! Mom whipped up some very cute floor pillows for Max's play area and completed 5 more roman blinds - amazing!


We also went and cheered on my friend Jackie, at the Toronto Lakefront Marathon last weekend - it was such fun to see all of the athletes accomplish such an amazing feat - 42 km people! It really inspired me and maybe next year I will be running instead of spectating...we'll see.


Carmon and Max hung out for most of the day today as I had to sneak away for a few hours and boy did they make a mess!


We have a busy weekend ahead with swim lessons, brunch and a walk in Trinity Park with my friend Kathleen and her new puppy Moo. Have a great blustery, fall weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Auntie Sebrina Uncle AJ said...

Love the video...he is such a sweetheart. Give Max hugs and kisses from us!