Friday, January 29, 2010

Being Brave

This week was transition week for Max - we took him to Daycare on Wednesday for a little introduction. Carmon and I were able to stay and play with him, get him comfortable with his new environment and meet the other kids. On Thursday and today, we dropped him off for 2 hours and left him there alone...gulp. Max did fine. Carmon and I? We are trying to be brave...



TGIF everyone! I can't tell you what a relief it is to see this week wrapped up. Tomorrow is my big 3-0 so I am signing off to enjoy a few more hours of my 20's.

3 comments:

Sebrina and AJ said...

Happy 30th Birthday Cheryl...hope you have a great day and an even better year. Stay strong...it seems like its always the parents (not the kids) that have a hard time transitioning with daycare. Talk to you soon! Lots of Love...

Cass said...

Really? Today's your 30th??? Happy, Happy Birthday!

Sebrina said...

The Rhubarb Cake recipe turned out great...except that I could not find Rhubarb and substituted Cranberries instead...it was great! Thanks.