Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year...New Job!

We have settled back in after a wonderfully wintery trip to Alberta - details and pics to come soon, I promise.
...I have a lot on my plate starting tomorrow - gulp! I will now be working as a Product Developer for President's Choice (PC) Home and have an entire Christmas 2010 assortment to plan and execute in a VERY short amount of time...I can already feel the stress level starting to rise. I am also a little sad as I will miss my days at home with my boys. Max will be kicking back with his Dad for one month and then it is off to Day Care in Feb. It is remarkable to think that almost a whole year has gone by - what a wonderful, memorable year it has been - I am blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy little family and an exciting work opportunity. Now...how do I juggle it all?

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Was delightful to see you, Carmon, and Max during your visit! All the best as you dovetail back into the marketplace. Best wishes for many blessings in the coming year...