Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day!

My last day of work before a week of holidays - TGIF!  
We were warned of a winter storm coming our way on Thursday night - they were calling it "snowmageddon" on the news.  This certainly generated some chatter in the office and many people opted not to come in today, fearing they may never get home in the afternoon when the storm was set to hit.  I went in although, I have to admit, I was like a child on the last day of school.  Finding it difficult to focus, all I could think about was making my way home and snuggling up on the couch out of the snow.  Finally!  We got the go ahead to pack up and head out at 2 pm.  Perfect timing as I had managed to squeeze in my last minute shopping at the Eaton's Center and placing a new order on Etsy - all in a days work!!  
I have to admit I have become a bit of an Etsy addict, and find myself checking in on the crafters of the world numerous times a day.  Today I was thrilled to hear from Michelle at Little Paper Dog.  I fell in love with her Home Sweet Home print awhile ago, however, I was not sure if the bright pink would work and that was the only color she was offering at the time.  After a few emails back and forth she kindly reproduced the print in my requested shade of orange today!  Merry Christmas to me!  



No comments: