Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby, I wonder...

We have been doing a lot of wondering lately...


...as my belly continues to grow, the realization that we really will have a little person of our own is becoming more real.  This leads us to a lot of questions that we can hardly wait to have answered:
1. curly hair or straight hair?
3. dark hair or light?
2. left handed or right?
3. chin dimple? (I hope so!)
4. big ears?
5. big head???!!

I know that it may be silly to focus on all of the physical features but how can one not be curious as to what two people mixed together will look like?  Then there are the personality traits.  It will be so interesting to see these develop - I would be happy if the baby was exactly like Carmon - Mr. easy going, smart, big heart.  Of course we are being open minded and are trying to be prepared for anything - soon enough, all of these questions will be answered...how exciting!




3 comments:

katrina lauren said...

Such fun to think about this little boy that you are soon to meet...your sweet little baby!
He will be so wonderfully precious...there are a lot of people who can't wait to meet him too! If I was there I would likely whisper hello to your tummy...and then try to wake him up so that I could feel a kick!
Missing my friends...
xoxo
K

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I just had my first baby 2 motnhs ago and remember the days before he was born. It was so fun and exciting to sit and think about what he would be like.

Anonymous said...

HAHA Cheryl that is so funny I was asking Cynthia the same questions the other day when we were out there for a visit. So good that you know it is a boy but there are so many surprises yet to come!! They truly are a gift and they just make everything better!! I find when Dylan has gone to bed and I do have time to myself I miss him. I only have one more week until I go back to work not to mention Dylan turning one and let me tell you the time has FLOWN by way too quickly!! So enjoy enjoy ENJOY every second because I am sure they will be 25 before we know it!! Waiting patiently to meet your little one!!!

XOXO