Sunday, December 14, 2008

What?? 30 weeks pregnant!

So time has just been zipping by and I was shocked the other day when I realized that I am 30 weeks along already - what??   That means I have (approx) 10 weeks to go!  I guess I have been distracted with Christmas just around the corner and keeping up with work and the great number of doctor, chiropractor visits that I have had over the last couple of weeks - it seems that we have something on the go almost every day of the week.  Doctor's appointments are a pretty regular occurrence at this point - I see Dr. Shapiro every 2 weeks, just a quick check-up to ensure that all is still going well - and then I am outta there - usually pretty quick and painless.  I had been dealing with a sore back and hips when I arrived home from China and it was recommended by my prenatal yoga instructor that I see a Chiropractor...I will be the first to admit, I was a little wary but Karen was pretty keen on this specific Dr.  ...Well let me tell you - I could just HUG Dr. Ho every time that I visit - I have been seeing him twice a week for the past few weeks and he has practiced both acupuncture and chiro and I feel SO much better!  My pregnant waddle has left me for the moment and my speedy walking pace is back.  It is nice to BE pregnant but not to FEEL pregnant.  I realize that this will soon change as the weeks progress but this is where I am at today and I am happy...

4 comments:

katrina lauren said...

my sweet friend...you look beautiful! i am so excited for you and carmon...and can't wait to see you again (next time as a family of three)
love & hugs!
K

Anonymous said...

you look adorable... some people are just meant to be pregnant... they wear it so well. Enjoy the process! Lots of love, Mom XOXO

Anonymous said...

AWWW How CUTE are you!!!! You look awesome!! I too had to visit the chiropractor while I was prego makes a big difference though. Glad all is going well despite that. Even through all the aches and pains it is SOOOO worth it in the end!! 10 weeks and counting. It will fly by! Can't wait for the next post. Take care my dear!!! Say Hi to Carmon too.

Anonymous said...

You look stunning! Your Mom is right- some people certainly suite pregnancy and you are definately one of them! Miss you terribly and look forward to seeing you very soon!
Take Care,
Chris