Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Tunes


Tonight I am procrastinating...well let's just say I am delaying some things on my to do list. I discovered this very cool music on I-Tunes today called Babies Go. Trust me - I am not one to sign up for kiddie music downloads BUT when it's Babies Go Guns n' Roses or Babies Go Coldplay...um yes! These albums take some of the best songs by the coolest artists and make them baby friendly and er parent friendly (can anyone else recall Baby Beluga by Raffi? need I say more?). So tonight I have compiled our first playlist for the baby containing the following so far:
Chiquitita - Abba
Super Trooper - Abba
The Scientist - Coldplay
Clocks - Coldplay
Swallowed in the Sea - Coldplay
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
With or Without You - U2

Rock on!

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

I gave them a listen! Too fun...what will they think of next?

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl and Carmon. Just took a peek at your blog...beautiful baby room. Cheryl you look lovely, I've been thinking of you. We'll be looking forward to baby pictures! I love this music...I'll have to play it for my daycare kids... it'll get them dancing! Take care.