Sunday, January 4, 2009

4 More Mondays!

I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday - ick.  Even though I really only have 4 more Mondays left until I am off for a whole year - I can't help but still have the same reaction as I do every Sunday evening when I have to contemplate what to wear, what to pack for lunch and what lies ahead for the work week.  Over Christmas I had nearly 2 weeks off and managed to keep myself fairly busy.  I see that this was good conditioning for when I really am off as I will have about 20 days at home prior to the baby's due date...what to do with all of my time?  I will certainly enjoy and appreciate this gift of time as I have been told that I may never experience this again once the baby arrives!  To ensure that I do not forget all of the great things that I could be doing while at home - alone I will compile a list...a good reference in case I forget and find myself checking in at work, wandering around stores aimlessly and tuning in to day time soaps:
To Do:
1. finish reading baby books
2. yoga video every morning
3. start and complete our wedding album (long overdue!)
4. cook up all sorts of things to stock the freezer and pantry
5. blog
6. tune into my favorite blogs
7. get crafty and work on baby announcements
8. try to get outside every day
9. ...and if all else fails I have already found a great site full of Time-Wasters!  I have already tested a few of them...not that I was bored or anything...

1 comment:

katrina lauren said...

My friend!
I am sure that you will find lots of things to keep you busy in the days before your little one arrives...but you know...there is nothing wrong with taking some quiet time just to relax, read a good book, or snuggle up and watch a good movie! I can't believe how fast time is going...pretty soon your little man will be here!!! {SO exciting!}
Miss you!
Chat soon...
K