Monday, January 26, 2009

A Dee-lightful Baby Shower


I am one lucky mom to be!  My LOVELY Toronto girlfriends showered us with well wishes a few weekends ago.  Marie-lou hosted at her fabulous pad where she and Delphine co-ordinated a fun afternoon that comprised of tasty treats, lots of girl talk, adorable gifts and a few games that got our creative juices flowing.  We were so spoiled with gifts and received a lot of books - a great start to a little library.  Most of the books that were gifted were childhood favorites of the girls - so they are all very special.  

We were also very lucky to receive a few other items on our wish list like a Sophie the Giraffe teething toy, the adorable Flensted Sheep Mobile that I have had my eye on for awhile and can hardly wait to hang over the crib, and possibly THE cutest snowsuit for next winter with little black bears on it!  I couldn't help but think how much Carmon was going to love this little snowsuit and possibly want one of his own!  

Delphine and Laura

   Amy, Marie-lou and Kamla

Liza

Thank you girls for such a lovely, special day!

4 comments:

katrina lauren said...

Delightful indeed...Looks like you girls had lots of fun! You have so many people who can't wait to meet this baby...and love him already!
xo.

Anonymous said...

How lucky your Toronto girlfriends are, to have you close by and to be able to watch all the wonderful changes as 'baby' grows ... This little man is getting close to arrival and we all can't wait to meet him! Tummy rub from grandma. Lots of love.

MLG said...

The Toronto Girls are LUCKY indeed! I know I have cherished every day spent watching Cheryl's belly grow, and CANNOT wait to meet this little guy!
We love him already OH SO MUCH!
xox

Cass said...

Hi Cheryl -
This is Katrina's friend Cass ... though I have a sneaking suspicion you've been on my blog a time or two so I'm sure you know me better than I think!! :)

So excited to hear news of your boy's soon arrival ... I know you have a friend here who's chomping at the bit to meet him when he's about 3 minutes old or so!

Our Henry has the same Flensted sheep mobile and we all really love it - great alternative to the more common styles. And I've heard of the 'Babies Go' series before ... thanks for the reminder ... Babies Go Sting will be a perfect Father's Day present this year!

Happy Full Term-ness! ... enjoy these last special weeks/days ...